How do I acquire a copy of my final divorce decree?

If you cannot get a copy from your attorney, you may request copies at either of our offices in Poplarville or Picayune from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Fees for copies made by our staff are 50 cents per page and an additional $1 for a certified copy of the document.

Copies of court records can be requested by phone or mail. Requested copies sent by mail must be accompanied by a check or money order covering the cost of the copies and a self-addressed stamped envelope to return those copies. The request should reasonably identify the document to be copied. Checks should be made payable to the Pearl River County Chancery Clerk. An additional $1 is applied for a certified copy of the document.

Show All Answers

1. What are Court Records?
2. Are Court Records open to the public?
3. How do I file a court record?
4. Does the Clerk's Office have blank forms for filing?
5. What are the various court filing fees?
6. What does the Clerk's office accept in payment of court filings?
7. Does Chancery offer a court appointed attorney?
8. How do I acquire a copy of my final divorce decree?
9. I received child support payments from the Department of Human Services (DHS), can the Chancery Clerk’s office help with the payments?
10. How can I do a civil commitment through the Chancery Court for someone needing mental or substance abuse treatment?
11. What is the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline?
12. Who can help me or my children experiencing Domestic Violence?
13. How do I request a Domestic Abuse Protection Order (DAPO)?
14. Where can I access free legal resources?